ARK: Survival Evolved for PC. In recent days we are getting a lot of news talking about PC games that will end up swarming on mobile devices. If the arrival of Fortnite was announced recently, now it’s ARK’s turn: Survival Evolved. Surviving an island full of dinosaurs will be one of the future adventures we will experience on iOS and Android.
The official Twitter account of ARK: Survival Evolved has just announced that the version for iOS and Android will be available on June 14. In the official forums, you can find information on how they will adapt the game system to the freemium model. What we have seen during the closed beta gives great hope.
The release of popular game versions for smartphone and tablet starts to be seen as something to be taken into account. And more if we take a look at the success that PUBG is reaping. Although it must be admitted that this fact is not the only reason: the clones of successful games are usually numerous and it is normal that the company of the original work wants to concentrate its efforts in that we play to its titles. You just have to see the numerous PUBG clones that are already on Android and that FortCraft appeared magically after announcing the future release of Fortnite.
ARK: Survival Evolved plans its arrival to Android and iOS conserving the majority of characteristics that have made it popular: more than 80 dinosaur species, a multitude of crafting tools, the creation of structures … All of this is embedded in the Free To Play model. that you will have it on Uptodown as soon as it is available. Hopefully, bring the best of the game and leave aside the poor optimization that has on PC.
For now, we have a website where we can register and wait for it to appear on our smartphones. That yes have already advanced that the first to arrive will be the Beta for iOS. In the official account of Twitter have already announced that the game will occupy approximately 2 GB and will run at 30 FPS on iPhone 7 and up. It will require 2 GB of RAM if we have an Apple device or 3 GB if we have an Android.
While we wait for the dinosaurs to reach the Android ecosystem, we can enjoy some of the games that have been tremendously inspired by the work of Kayd Hendricks.
Download and install ARK: Survival Evolved for PC Windows 10/8/7:
To download this game on your PC You need to follow these instructions on your Desktop or Laptop computers running Any version of Windows, i.e Windows XP, 7, 8 or 10.
- 1st of all download the best Android Emulator player for PC | BlueStacks |
- Once downloaded simply open BlueStacks and register your Gmail account.
- After the registration completes all you need is open Google Play Store in the app as seen in the images below.
- Search for the ARK: Survival Evolved.
- Once done simply click on install and the App will be downloaded and installed on your Bluestacks app player.
- Now open the app and start using it on your PC.
Download ARK: Survival Evolved for Mac OS:
For your MacBooks, iMac or any other computer running Latest Mac OS, you need to follow these instructions here.
- Download a working Android Emulator for Mac. In this case | Nox App Player |
- Now make sure to open Nox App Player.
- Register with your Gmail account so that you can access the Google Play Store.
- Once completing all the setup requirements your Nox App Player will be ready.
- Now Open the Google Play Store in the app player.
- Search for the ARK: Survival Evolved and then simply download and install it.
- Once done you will have your app installed on your Mac.
- That’s it.
Don’t forget to follow our Apps for PC Category. Now you can use ARK: Survival Evolved on Windows XP/7/8/10 or Mac OS with this simple Trick.
You might also like:
- Download Talkatone For PC, Free Texts, Calls & Phone Number on Windows and Mac.
- Car Mountain Hill Driver Climb Racing Game for PC/Windows/Mac