We have recently uploaded the Brawl Stars Apk for Android which has been the games first soft launch for the Android devices. With these updated Apk links you can successfully download and install Brawl Stars Apk on your phone. But the issue comes when the game starts loading. At 50% showing the connecting with server dialog. Suddenly the errors pop up showing Brawl Stars Login Failed.
With a detailed message showing, “Login Failed, You must download Brawl Stars Beta from Google Play Store (Only available in selected countries). Rooted devices are not currently supported. Check back later.” Now we are here to get this Brawl Stars Login Error Fixed for you.
How to Fix Brawl Stars Login Failed Error:
It’s quite exciting to download and install a new game on your Android device. But when it comes to login screen errors, these are the most annoying moments for any one. Specially for the ones who have been anticipated this game for so long.
- To get the official Beta or Soft Launch version of Brawl Stars you have to load the official Google Play store account of the country where the Beta is made available to download (List given below).
- If you are not residing in that country, and don’t have access to the play store then use any VPN.
- Once you are signed in to that country’s play store, Search for ” Brawl Stars”.
- Now click on pre-register.
- Or simply sign up for Beta Testing option.
- Then you would be able to download and install Brawl Stars without showing any Login Failed Error.
Brawl Stars Soft Launch Supported Countries List:
If you have already downloaded the Brawl Stars Apk from our site, Make sure to enable the VPN settings to these countries before starting the game.
- Hong Kong
Brawl Stars Official Google Play Store Page:
That’s it. Hope you have fixed this Brawl Star Login error following the steps given in above guide.