MobileCMS for PC Windows 10. MobileCMS provides you the best service when it comes to remotely keep an eye on your office or home. Moreover, this app also provides you an advanced solution for your office or home security with your smartphone. That means it doesn’t matter where you are you can easily watch live video from your smartphone. Security always remains the main concern whether you are running a business or when it comes to your house.
MobileCMS made things easier even for a layman, you don’t have to go through with the long configuring process. Install MobileCMS from Google Play and follow the instructions on the screen and you’ll be to see the live video from your CCTV network within no time.
You can easily manage all your device with a single Android device, MobileCMS also supports split-screen for 4ch, 9ch, and 16ch. You can easily see the live video from all of your camera’s at once. MobileCMS also supports MPEG4 and H.264, not other CCTV apps who only support only one mobile video format.
MobileCMS is pretty hand for smartphone users, but today we’ll tell you how you can download and install MobileCMS for PC Windows 10 and Mac. Since MobileCMS is worth having on a smartphone I am sure there are many users who wish to have MobileCMS on their PC’s. Let’s get started.
Download MobileCMS for Smartphones:
Download and install MobileCMS for PC Windows 10/8/7:
To download this app on your PC You need to follow these instructions on your Desktop or Laptop computers running Any version of Windows, i.e Windows XP, 7, 8 or 10.
- 1st of all download the best Android Emulator player for PC | BlueStacks |
- Once downloaded simply open BlueStacks and register your Gmail account.
- After the registration completes all you need is open Google Play Store in the app as seen in the images below.
- Search for the MobileCMS.
- Once done simply click on install and the App will be downloaded and installed on your Bluestacks app player.
- Now open the app and start using it on your PC.
Download MobileCMS for Mac OS:
For your MacBooks, iMac or any other computer running Latest Mac OS, you need to follow these instructions here.
- Download a working Android Emulator for Mac. In this case | Nox App Player |
- Now make sure to open Nox App Player.
- Register with your Gmail account so that you can access the Google Play Store.
- Once completing all the setup requirements your Nox App Player will be ready.
- Now Open the Google Play Store in the app player.
- Search for the MobileCMS and then simply download and install it.
- Once done you will have your app installed on your Mac.
- That’s it.
Don’t forget to follow our Apps for PC Category. Now you can use MobileCMS on Windows XP/7/8/10 or Mac OS with this simple Trick.
You can also download:
- Disney Heroes Battle Mode for PC.
- Royal Blood for PC.
- TinyWar.io for PC Windows 10.
- Rival Zombies MMO for PC Windows 10.