Right after the Creators Update, Microsoft has just released the most powerful Windows 10 Build 1701. before its scheduled public release in April. Latest Windows 10 Build 17101 ISO is a part of the ongoing series of Creator Updates for PC and Mobile devices registered on Windows 10 Insider Preview Program to help Microsoft identify errors and bugs that need to be fixed before the update could be termed ready for final release, which is getting ever so close. This time Microsoft has rolled out two separate Creator Update together; the Windows 10 Build 17101 for Fast and Build 17604 for Skip Ahead.
Windows 10 Build 17101 ISO Update:
Right now our focus is on stabilization for RS4. As part of the stabilization process, we have “forked” RS4 into its own branch called “RS4_RELEASE” just like we did with RS2 and RS3. Going forward – RS4 builds will come from the RS4_RELEASE branch. This also means that we intend to release new RS4 builds to Insiders more quickly to both the Fast and Slow rings as these builds we include mostly bug fixes.
Main Features of Windows 10 Build 17101:
There are some critical changes in this build. As it is made to power the core smaller processors, found mostly in Laptops and notebooks. It is called the Ultimate Performance Mode for the tablets and laptops. Hera are some of the New main features of this build posted on the official Microsoft Windows Blog page.
- We fixed an issue from the last flight were some PCs failed to resume from hibernate (requiring a hard reboot to recover).
- We fixed an issue resulting in 3 and 4 finger gestures on the touchpad being unresponsive in the last two flights.
- We fixed an issue after upgrading to the last flight where Start didn’t work for Insiders who’d had HomeGroup added as a folder to appear on Start.
- We’ve updated the touch keyboard so that if you try to shapewrite in an unsupported text field or when the typing resources aren’t installed, you won’t see the shapewriting trail as you swipe your finger over the keys.
- We fixed an issue where the touch keyboard showed an English layout with no IME on/off key when an East Asian keyboard is the only input method on your system.
- We fixed an issue where if you install a font product from the Microsoft Store, then later install a new build (feature update), the Store package will remain installed, but the fonts within the package are not installed. Until this is fixed, the temporary workaround is to uninstall the product from the Apps page in Settings, then re-acquire the product from the Store.
- We fixed an issue where the touch keyboard might stop invoking automatically after locking the PC and then unlocking the PC by using the touch keyboard to enter your PIN or password.
- We fixed an issue where the Japanese IME sometimes wouldn’t turn on correctly.
- We fixed an issue where the floating dictation UI could be unexpectedly tiny.
- We fixed an issue that could result in the mouse cursor suddenly jump to screen corner while mouse was moving in a List Control.
- We fixed an issue that could result in tabs hanging and not loading content recently in Microsoft Edge after using the browser for a few days with an adblocker enabled.
- We fixed an issue resulting in newly installed Microsoft Edge extensions not appearing in the Extensions pane in the last two flights.
- We fixed an issue in Microsoft Edge where favicons in light theme were unexpectedly getting black backgrounds.
- We fixed an issue that could result in UWP apps sometimes launching as small white rectangular boxes.
- We fixed an issue resulting in certain fingerprint readers not working in recent flights.
- We fixed an issue where Windows Hello failed to work on Surface Laptops with the last build.
- We fixed an issue that could result in the labels for files on the desktop overlapping their icons.
- We’re updating the “Advanced graphics settings” link on the Display Settings page to now just say “Graphics Settings”.
- When your volume is muted, the volume icons in the Sound Settings page will also now appear muted.
- If you click the Reset button on the App volume and device preferences page, it will now also reset any app specific volumes you’ve set back to default (100%).
- We fixed an issue resulting in app updates failing in the Microsoft Store with error 0x80070057 in recent builds.
- We fixed an issue resulting in app updates failing in the Microsoft Store with error 0x803FB005 in recent builds.
- We fixed an issue where bringing up Game bar using the Xbox button on an Xbox One controller didn’t work in some games.
- We fixed an issue where in the text box for the Mixer stream title using non-character keys (e.g. Tab, Delete, Backspace, etc.) might cause the game to hang for a few seconds.
- We fixed an issue where keyboard and mouse input might not work correctly in the Game bar when playing a first person game (e.g. Minecraft).
- We fixed an issue where in some games—such as Destiny 2 and Fortnite—mouse and keyboard input would still go to the game while Game bar was open.
- We fixed an issue during first shutdown/boot, or reboot, where for some users the device goes into a boot loop and the OS never loads.
Download Windows 10 Build 17101 ISO File Direct Link:
Windows 10 Build 17101 is coming soon. Meanwhile you can download the previous update.
Updated: Windows 10 build 17101 is now going through internal testing. This new Windows 10 Redstone 4 (v1803) build 17101 (10.0.17101.1000 rs4_prerelease.180211-1040) was compiled on Fab 11, 2018.