If you are a fan of Dragon Ball as I am, then you are in for a treat. The famous mobile game developers have announced a new Dragon Ball game called Dragon Ball Legends. This new Dragon Ball is based on cards, that means in order to fight with your opponents you have to use cards for all the attacks. You need to get your hands on the powerful cards in order to deliver a deadly attack. Dragon Ball Legends is not available globally, but you can enjoy the early phase of this game by downloading the Dragon Ball Legends APK v1.4.0 for Android from the links below.
The visuals of this game are pretty high definition, in order to enjoy the best gaming experience you’ll be needing a high-end device. All the characters are taken from the original Dragon Ball series, which make this game more interesting. Following are the instructions which will lead you to download and Install Dragon Ball Legends APK v1.4.0.
Read more: Download ARK Mobile APK for Android.
Download Dragon Ball Legends APK v1.4.0:
Dragon Ball Legends is not available yet on Google Play so, therefore, we cannot provide a direct download link to Download Dragon Ball Legends APK. Keep visiting our site and we’ll update the post as soon as Dragon Ball Legends goes live.
Install Dragon Ball Legends APK v1.4.0:
- Download the Dragon Ball Legends APK v1.4.0 from the link given below.
- Make sure that you have unknown source installation enabled on your Android device.
- If not, Head to Settings > Privacy > Unknown Source > and enable it.
- Once done, now head over to the download folder on your device.
- Locate the Dragon Ball Legends APK file and tap on it.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions in order to go through with the installation process.
- It will take few seconds to Install, Once done, head over to the app drawer and Tap on the Dragon Ball Legends Icon.
- Enjoy the game.