Galaxy S9 Wipe Cache Partition: If you are an Android user for some time, you must have realized by now that how important it is to Wipe Cache Partition of your Android devices. This can help your Android device run smoother and longer. It’s just like the software overhaul of the devices. With the latest Samsung flagship phones out there. We have came up with the Samsung Galaxy S9 Wipe Cache Partition guide.
This guide will help you properly Wipe Cache on Galaxy S9 making it feel cleaner and faster. This guide can help you get rid of many dumped images, browser caches, Different devices connection sync data, Camera raw footage and images, YouTube or any other video apps data. There are many Android apps that leave their files behind even if you delete or uninstall them from system memory.
Wiping Cache Partition of Samsung Galaxy S9 is easy and can be done by following these simple steps.
Steps To Wipe Cache Partition On Samsung Galaxy S9
- First of all turn off your device by pressing the power button and then selecting the Power-Off option.
- Now Press and Hold the Bixby Key + Volume Up key, then press and hold Power Key too.
- Release the keys when you see the Green Android Logo.
- The screen will start showing the “Installing System Update” message for some time.
- Now start pressing the Volume Down key to go to the “Wipe Cache Partition” settings option.
- Once its selected, Simply click power key to select “Yes”.
- Once done the device will automatically Wipe Cache Partition.
- Reboot your Galaxy S9 device now or let it reboot automatically.
- Now press Power key to restart it in normal mode.
That’s it. You have successfully performed the Galaxy S9 Wipe Cache Partition task by following simple steps.
How to Wipe Cache of Single App:
Now if you come across one culprit app which despite being Cache wipped in general still eating up data and resources. You can follow this guide to simply wipe it’s cache inside the system folders.
- Open the app drawer
- Search for ‘Settings‘ and tap on it.
- Under the ‘Settings‘, tap on Applications and then Application manager.
- Select the app you want to clear off the cache.
- Now tap on ‘Storage‘.
- And then tap on ‘CLEAR DATA‘ to clear its cache memory.
Like all other Samsung phones, the Galaxy S9 also have the same settings for Cache Wiping of individual apps. The same process can be applied for the larger variant, the Samsung Galaxy S9 plus too. That’s it. If you have any issue, then feel free to comment below.
Meanwhile also read: