Here we are with the latest Gcam mod which has the famous Pixel 3 Night mode on. The previous version of Google Camera Apk v6.1 we published earlier, which is the perfect mod so far, lacked this Newly added Night Mode from the original Pixel 3, 3XL. This is actually the GCam v6.1.009.215420794-beta-1. I have tested it on my OnePlus 6, Xiaomi Mi5 and Mi5S. It has been found stable on all these devices running the latest Android 9.0 Pie.
There are many new AR Stickers / Playground categories for the new camera. Since the Gcam or the Google Camera Mod is the best modified application for other Android devices. So we are here with the latest Google Camera v6.1 Mod apk which can be easily downloaded and installed on any Android device running the latest Android Pie 9.0.
Thanks to some XDA-Developers who have managed to grab some of the best Google Stock Camera features from the Pixel 3 device and made them available for other Android phones. Here are some of the main features working in this Google Camera v6.1 Mod for Android Pie 9.0 Devices.
This new GCam or Google Camera Mod Apk is loaded with the new Pixel 3 Playground Ar Stickers.
Google Camera Mod with Playground features:
- – New UI
- – RAW support
- – Brand new panorama UI
- – no more blue dots and manual snaps
- – just pan around and done
- – Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or Soft
- – Focus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- – Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode On supported devices like the Pixel 3s:
- – Live Lens
- – H265 video recording
- – Motion Autofocus
- – Top Shot
- – Group Selfies
- – Night Sight
- – Photo Booth
- – Super Res Zoom
Download GCam v6.1.009.215420794-beta-1 with Night Mode:
The Google Camera Apk is a free to download app, This app is not available on the Google Play Store. So you have to download it from the given link below. Make sure to follow the instructions given below to successfully install this app on your device.
- Download the modded version from the link given below.
- Make sure that you have the unknown source installation enabled on your Android device.
- If not, Head to Settings > Privacy > Unknown Source > and enable it.
- Once done simply download the file and install it.
- That’s It.