gDMSS Lite is a free video surveillance application designed for smartphones. Now since this app proves to be very effective on smartphones, we would like to try gDMSS Lite for PC Windows 10 and Mac. But before that let us give you an overview of gDMSS Lite.
What is gDMSS Lite?
gDMSS Lite is a free Surveillance camera app design to manage video streaming. This app gives total control over your camera network, you can easily rotate it, zoom in and out. Moreover, gDMSS Lite also supports video calling, it has motion detection feature which can easily detect suspicious movements and ring an alarm.
Motion detection feature is not available in all the surveillance apps available for smartphones. That’s the main reason behind the success of gDMSS Lite. Moreover, it also has cloud space, that means you can easily upload your videos online.
Other functions of gDMSS Lite:
• Manages CCTV cameras
• Office network monitoring
• Domestic video recording
• Audio recording of all kind
gDMSS Lite is pretty hand for smartphone users, but today we’ll tell you how you can download and install gDMSS Lite for PC Windows 10 and Mac. Since gDMSS Lite is worth having on a smartphone I am sure there are many users who wish to have MobileCMS on their PC’s. Let’s get started.
Download gDMSS Lite:
Download and install gDMSS Lite for PC Windows 10/8/7:
To download this app on your PC You need to follow these instructions on your Desktop or Laptop computers running Any version of Windows, i.e Windows XP, 7, 8 or 10.
- 1st of all download the best Android Emulator player for PC | BlueStacks |
- Once downloaded simply open BlueStacks and register your Gmail account.
- After the registration completes all you need is open Google Play Store in the app as seen in the images below.
- Search for the gDMSS Lite.
- Once done simply click on install and the App will be downloaded and installed on your Bluestacks app player.
- Now open the app and start using it on your PC.
Download gDMSS Lite for Mac OS:
For your MacBooks, iMac or any other computer running Latest Mac OS, you need to follow these instructions here.
- Download a working Android Emulator for Mac. In this case | Nox App Player |
- Now make sure to open Nox App Player.
- Register with your Gmail account so that you can access the Google Play Store.
- Once completing all the setup requirements your Nox App Player will be ready.
- Now Open the Google Play Store in the app player.
- Search for the gDMSS Lite and then simply download and install it.
- Once done you will have your app installed on your Mac.
- That’s it.
Don’t forget to follow our Apps for PC Category. Now you can use gDMSS Lite on Windows XP/7/8/10 or Mac OS with this simple Trick.
You can also download:
- Disney Heroes Battle Mode for PC.
- Royal Blood for PC.
- TinyWar.io for PC Windows 10.
- Rival Zombies MMO for PC Windows 10.
Be the first to comment