The formerly known Google Play NewsStand is no more and is converted to a whole new package named Google News. With a new icon, user interface, extra features and many new pre-loaded options. This new Google News 5.0.0 Apk is out for Android users and it can be downloaded and installed on any Android device now.
Since we have the Google Now for some time or the Google Search app being used as a temporary News app. Now developers at Google decided to bring the Google News app as a new package for stock and other custom loaded Android devices. Here are some of the main features of the latest Google News 5.0.0 Apk from the official store.
Google News is a personalized news reader that provides a single destination for browsing the topics, news sources, and magazines you care about. Enjoy access to thousands of free and premium news sources, leading magazines, and specialized publications. Newsstand’s catalog includes The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Wired, The New Yorker, Quartz, Vox, Refinery29, People, Fast Company, Harper’s Bazaar, GQ, Vanity Fair, and much more…
Whether you want to quickly scan today’s headlines, or find in-depth articles, videos and podcasts about your personal interests, Google Play Newsstand saves you time by presenting personalized suggestions just for you, powered by Google’s recommendation engine.
Each recommendation includes a justification and an option for providing feedback. In this way, you always know why you are seeing a story, and you can easily tell Newsstand whether to continue showing you similar stories. In other words, it gets better the more you use it.
* Briefing – Get caught up in under a minute with a blend of top headlines, local news, and personal interests.
* For You – Feed your curiosity with a stream of personalized recommendations assembled just for you.
* Library – Stay on top of your favorite topics, sources and magazines by adding them to your library
* Explore – Dig into categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more.
* Go Offline – Download any news edition, topic or magazine to read offline.
* Read Later – Save stories you don’t have time to read now and go back to them later.
* Fast and efficient – Stories are formatted perfectly for your device.
Download Google News 5.0.0 Apk for Android:
At the official page on the Google Play Store. There isn’t any update of the Google News and instead its still the Google Play Newsstand. Which you can download below.
Step 1) Download the Google News Apk from the given link below.
Step 2) Make sure to enable the Unknown Source installation option.
Step 3) Once done you can simply download the new Google News 5.0.0 Apk and install it on your Android device.
Step 4) It will show a new Google News Icon, and would replace the older Google Play Newsstand icon.
That’s it. Enjoy the new Google News App on your Android devices.