Google Podcasts for PC Windows works as fine as it works for the Android devices. The app has been recently released for the smartphones. With over 2 million podcasts collection and with the support for over 47 international languages this can be regarded as the biggest podcast library so far. You can have the Google AI working behind to make sure that you get the best personalized recommendations with time and use of the app. Beside this you can sync options
You can easily download and install Google Podcasts on PC running any version of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 or XP. Since the app isnt available for iOS but you can download Google Podcasts for mac OS running on any Macbook or iMac computer. All you have to do is Download the BlueStacks N or BlueStacks 3 App player on your PC. For macOS you can download the Nox Player. Make sure to follow the guide below.
Google Podcasts for PC Review:
Google Podcasts is a new way for Android users to discover and listen to the world’s podcasts. You can subscribe to any show for free and download episodes for offline listening. All your listening is automatically synced across devices so you can pause on one device and resume on another with the Google Assistant.
Customize your listening experience
Subscribe and listen to any podcast for free.
Listen to podcasts at faster playback speeds or skip over silences.
Listen on all your devices
Listen to the same podcast on multiple devices without losing your place. Pause on your phone and pick up where you left off on your Google Home.
Find podcasts using the Google Search App and the Google Assistant.
Recommendations for you
Find the latest episodes of your favorite podcasts directly on your phone.
Discover new podcasts based on your listening history and preferences.
Google Podcast from play store:
Download and install Google Podcasts for PC Windows 10/8/7:
To download this game on your PC You need to follow these instructions on your Desktop or Laptop computers running Any version of Windows, i.e Windows XP, 7, 8 or 10.
- 1st of all download the best Android Emulator player for PC | BlueStacks |
- Once downloaded simply open BlueStacks and register your Gmail account.
- After the registration completes all you need is open Google Play Store in the app as seen in the images below.
- Search for the Google Podcasts. Or simply download it from this link here.
- Once done simply click on install and the App will be downloaded and installed on your Bluestacks app player.
- Now open the app and start using it on your PC.
Download Google Podcasts App for Mac OS:
For your MacBooks, iMac or any other computer running Latest Mac OS, you need to follow these instructions here.
- Download a working Android Emulator for Mac. In this case | Nox App Player |
- Now make sure to open Nox App Player.
- Register with your Gmail account so that you can access the Google Play Store.
- Once completing all the setup requirements your Nox App Player will be ready.
- Now Open the Google Play Store in the app player.
- Search for the Google Podcasts app and then simply download and install it.
- Once done you will have your app installed on your Mac.
- That’s it.
Don’t forget to follow our Apps for PC Category. Now you can use Google Podcasts App on Windows XP/7/8/10 or Mac OS with this simple Trick.
You might also like: