Kodi third-party sources are in trouble nowadays, that is the reason we have lost many popular Add-ons. But thanks to the hard working Kodi developers we still get our hands on those Add-ons. Today, We’ll tell you about an Add-on which was shut down but still, you can install it. I am talking about Covenant which was based on Genesis and Exodus addons.
We’ve prepared a step by step tutorial to Install Covenant Kodi Add-on New Repo XvBMC. Basically, we are installing Covenant Kodi Add-on using a new Repo called XvBMC. Let’s get started.
How To Install Covenant Kodi Add-on:
Here’s How you can Install Covenant Kodi Add-on on Windows, PC, Mac, Android, and iOS. All you have to do is heed the instructions below.
- Launch Kodi on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Click on the Setting icon located right beneath the Kodi Icon.
- You’ll be in Kodi Settings menu, Click on File Manager.
- Scroll down and look for Add Source and Click on it.
- You’ll get a Pop-up, Click on the None.
- Type this URL ( http://archive.org/download/repository.xvbmc ) as shown below.
- Add the name as XvBMC in order to find it when we’ll trying to install this source.
- Head over to the Home page, click on Add-ons as shown below.
- Now we have to access the source we have added before. Click on the package Installer as shown.
- You’ll be presented with different options. Click on the Install from ZIP file.
- Look for the XvBMC, once you find it click on it. You’ll be in KodiStuff directory -> Click on repository.xvbmc-4.2.0.zip.
- Wait till you see the Pop-up saying XvBMC Add-on has Installed. Once you do, Click on Install from Repository.
- You’ll see different sources, click on XvBMC (Add-ons) REPOsitory.
- Click on Video Add-ons.
- Scroll down and Click on Exodus.
- Click on Install to proceed with the installation.