One of the best and most renowned Android emulator Player for Windows PC is the BlueStacks. And we are here with the latest BlueStacks N 2018 App Player. Now you may Ask why it is called the “N” version? The answer is, it’s based on Android Nougat (N). So it is more powerful, stable and performs better as compared to all previous BlueStacks app players.
We are here with the BlueStacks N 2018 Offline installer for PC Windows 7/8/10. With this latest version of the Android emulator you can enjoy playing some of the best high end games on your computer. Previously with older and slower version of BlueStacks it was impossible to download some of the best and latest Android games on your PC, Laptop or Desktop using this app player. But with a whole new engine at the back. The latest BlueStacks 2018 with Android Nougat is one faster, stable and improved version of Android Emulator.
Here are some of the main features and updated options added in this version of BlueStacks:
New Profiled Option:
In this update, the developer considered their loyal customers as the most important ones to them. They have come up with a whole new Profile option which enable users to gain more points if they use this Android Emulator daily. These points then can be used in purchasing of new apps and game. Along with some new themes too.
With new Pike World, User will be able to make their own avatars. This will help different users to use the same BlueStack player with their own profile logged in. It shows their own collection of games and apps.
Some other features include:
- Better App compatibility.
- Better Android games compatibility and can run over 80% games currently available on play store.
- The new version is better with Windows native graphics support.
- BlueStacks 3 also have multi touch support.
- This new app player can also run x-86 based apps and games on both PC and Mac.
- Also can Run ARM based high-end games too.
Now before installing this powerful Android N loaded BlueStacks app player, make sure to note the minimum system requirements for this app to work.
Recommended system requirements
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-680 (passmark 3500) or higher processor with virtualization extensions enabled in the BIOS
- Graphics: Intel HD 5200 (passmark 750) or higher
- Memory: 6GB or higher
- HDD: SSD (or fusion)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content
I am having a HP Specter X360, with a powerful Intel Core i7-7500 CPU, supported with 16GB RAM and a 64-Bit Windows 10 Home pre-installed on it.
Download BlueStacks N 2018 for Windows 10 PC:
Now here is the simple guide to let you know how to successfully download and install the latest BlueStacks Android Nougat version for 2018 on your PC Windows 10 / 8/ 7/ XP using this step by step guide.
- First of all download the BlueStacks N from the given official Link. | BlueStacks N for Windows|
- Once you have successfully downloaded the BlueStacks N Offline. You can install it on your PC.
- At the completion of Installation you must setup your BlueStacks app player.
- Login with your Google account or simply create a new one.
- Once done you will be able to login to your Google Play Store and install any app or game on your PC.
That’s it. If you have the IDM (Internet Download Manager) make sure to open it and download this Android App Emulator using the Offline method. If you have older PC with mid-core specs sheet you should go for Older version of BlueStacks app players given in this Guide.
Meanwhile enjoy the BlueStacks N App Player 2018 for PC Windows 10.
Be the first to comment