Here’s how you can use Mi Drop for PC. Mi Drop was designed for smartphones, you can use Mi Drop to transfer data from one device to another. We have used this app to transfer our files between our devices and it worked pretty well. Moreover, you don’t need internet to use Mi Drop.It works 200 times faster than Bluetooth. Mi Drop only supports Android devices, you can transfer all sort of files such as images, videos, music, apps, and in a single tap.
Mi Drop doesn’t require any internet or mobile data connection to share files. The interface of Mi Drop is clean and user-friendly, you can easily navigate through categories. Moreover, Mi Drop has resume feature, that means if you were transferring anything and it got interrupted due to a sudden error. All you have to do is tap on the resume button and it will start from where it left.
You can Install Mi Drop for PC using two methods. Mi recently rolled out a new update in which Mi Drop got a new feature, Connect to PC feature. Now you can transfer files from phone to phone but PC as well. The other method is to use a third-party emulator and Install Mi Drop for PC. We’ll explain both methods below.
Download Mi Drop for PC:
Heed the instructions below in order to Install Mi Drop for PC. If you don’t want to Install Mi Drop on your PC then proceed with the first method. However, you want to Install Mi Drop on your PC Windows and Desktop, proceed with the second method.
How to manage files on PC using Mi Drop:
- Download the latest version of Mi Drop on your Android device. [ Download link ]
- Launch Mi Drop, Tap on Settings -> connect to the computer.
- Tap on ‘Start’ to use FTP mode.
- Copy the FTP address shown at the bottom of the page.
- Head over to your PC, Open browser or File manager and paste the FTP URL there.
- Both devices should be on same WiFi network.
Download Mi Drop for PC Using BlueStacks N:
To download this App on your PC You need to follow these instructions on your Desktop or Laptop computers running Any version of Windows, i.e Windows XP, 7, 8 or 10.
- 1st of all download the best Android Emulator player for PC | BlueStacks |
- Once downloaded simply open BlueStacks and register your Gmail account.
- After the registration completes all you need is open Google Play Store in the app as seen in the images below.
- Search for the Mi Drop game.
- Once done simply click on install and the App will be downloaded and installed on your Bluestacks app player.
- Now open the app and start using it on your PC.
Download InstLife for Mac OS:
For your MacBooks, iMac or any other computer running Latest Mac OS, you need to follow these instructions here.
- Download a working Android Emulator for Mac. In this case | Nox App Player |
- Now make sure to open Nox App Player.
- Register with your Gmail account so that you can access the Google Play Store.
- Once completing all the setup requirements your Nox App Player will be ready.
- Now Open the Google Play Store in the app player.
- Search for the Mi Drop and then simply download and install it.
- Once done you will have your app installed on your Mac.
- That’s it.