Okay Google is the trademark command use for any query on any Android device with Google Search installed in it. With the new Android P version and Google Search or AI getting more intelligent and more familiar with Human communications. This new Okay Google All Commands pack 2018 is far more interesting then the ones we use previously.
The good thing happening to Android is that now more and more Android devices have Google Now or Google Search pre-installed in them. No matter which ever overlay they have injected over Stock Android, most vendors now make sure that they have the most essential Google Voice enabled on their devices. The same changes have been seen in different platforms including Android TV and Android Wear OS.
With each new Android update many new OK Google or Hey Google Commands are added. So we are here with almost all OK Google Commands for 2018 pack which will make your daily life easier. We are making another list of some Funny Ok Google Commands in another post. But now here are some of the useful OK Google lines that you can read loud to your Android smartphone. But here is a simple guide to let you know how to use OK Google Command first.
How to Use OK Google Command:
For older devices with older versions of Android loaded on it, You can use Google Now as main searching utility. For newer devices the Google App works absoloutly fine.
- Make sure to download Google App (Latest version from here). [ Google App 8.7.13 Apk]
- Open the Google App on your Android device.
- Now tap on the three dot menu on Top left of the device.
- Tap on Voice and OK Google Detection.
- Turn On the “From any Screen” to enable the OK Google Command.
- This will make Ok GOOGLE command to listen on any new command given by you.
- The setup wizard will open and you can follow the instructions.
As Google AI has improved, so you don’t need a strong English accent to deliver your queries. Google will understand your accent quite quickly and the more you use GOOGLE Voice commands the better it behaves in recognizing your voice and what exactly you said.
OK Google Commands 2018 Android P:
Now to those OK Google commands.
- .. app, website, Gmail etc.
- Go to… website.
- Take a picture/photo
- Record a video
- Set an alarm for…
- Set a timer for…
- Remind me to… say task, time and date.
- Make a note
- Set an alarm for… say time and date.
- Create a calendar event.. say task, time and date.
- Schedule an appointment… say task, time and date.
- What is my schedule for tomorrow?
- When’s my next meeting?
- Where is my next meeting?
- Synonyms for…
- Etymology of…
- What is?.. phrase or word.
- Set a timer for (number of) minutes.
- Where’s my package?
- Send email to…
- Post to… say Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Where is the nearest…
- Navigate to…
- Directions to…
- Where is…?
- Who is?
- Who is?.. person’s relation.
- Who wrote?
- Who invented?
- How old is?
- How do I?
- How tall is?
- Show me pictures of…
- Show me the trailer for… movie, TV show.
- Play me a video of…
- Show me on… Add movie or TV show and your app of choice.
- Shazam this song.
- Show near me on TripAdvisor. Say what venue.
- Show homes for sale in on Trulia. Just add your city.
- Scan my receipt on… Say store name.
- What sound does a (animal/object) make?
- Show me my flight info
- Where’s my hotel?
- What are some attractions around here?
- How do you say (word) in (language)?
- What is (currency) in (currency)?
- What’s the flight status of…?
- Play some music (opens “I’m feeling lucky” radio station in Google Play Music)
- Next Song / Pause Song
- Play/watch/read… content in Google Play library
- What’s this song?
- Do a barrel roll. Easter egg.
- Beam me up Scotty. Easter egg.
- Make me a sandwich. Easter egg.
- Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right. Easter egg.
- Who are you? Easter egg.
- When am I? Easter egg.
- Show me gift ideas for…
- Give me a love quote.
- What does the fox say? Easter egg.
- What is a?.. Add medical term or injury.
- How many calories are in?
- When will my package arrive? Add tracking number.
- Roll a die.
- Flip a coin.
- Play Pacman.
- What’s the loneliest number? Easter egg.
- Take a selfie.
- Take a picture.
- Turn on my flashlight.
- Turn on/off… Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC.
- Find my phone.
- Increase/decrease brightness.
- Increase/decrease volume.
- Set volume to..
- Mute the volume.
- What is stock price? Add ticker name.
- What is trending at? Add ticker name.
OK Google Commands HUB, OK-Google.io:
Beside this you can go for the best Ok Google Command Hub to get more categorized OK Google Commands. This includes
- OK Google Commands for People & Relationships.
- OK Google Commands for Weather & Time.
- OK Google Commands for Stock and Conversions.
- Ok Google Commands for Calendar, Calls, Messages and Contacts.
Beside this on Ok-Google.io you have many more commands which gives you the idea who useful OK Google Commands 2018 has become for your daily life.