PixelLab Online Text Editor for PC. PixelLab is the best and award-winning photo editor for smartphones. This app lets you add texts, Gifs, effects, stickers to images. There are a plethora of apps in the same niche but PixelLab Online Text Editor is the best among them. The best thing about PixelLab Online Text Editor is that the interface is very user-friendly and anyone can easily add stylish text, 3d text, shapes, stickers and drawing to their photos.
There are so much more in this single app it has a large selection of presets, fonts, stickers, backgrounds. Moreover, it has more than 60 unique options which can be customized according to your imagination. There are times when we are on the go and suddenly we have to edit a photo or draw a drawing for our project, in such times trust me PixelLab Online Text Editor you should look up to.
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to Install PixelLab Online Text Editor for PC Windows 10 and Mac. Why? Because we can also use these awesome features on our PC as well. The bad news is that there is no PC version available of PixelLab Online Text Editor. But thanks to third-party emulators we can easily install PixelLab Online Text Editor for PC. Let’s get started.
Download PixelLab Online Text Editor:
Download and install PixelLab Online Text Editor for PC Windows 10/8/7:
To download this app on your PC You need to follow these instructions on your Desktop or Laptop computers running Any version of Windows, i.e Windows XP, 7, 8 or 10.
- 1st of all download the best Android Emulator player for PC | BlueStacks |
- Once downloaded simply open BlueStacks and register your Gmail account.
- After the registration completes all you need is open Google Play Store in the app as seen in the images below.
- Search for the PixelLab Online Text Editor.
- Once done simply click on install and the App will be downloaded and installed on your Bluestacks app player.
- Now open the app and start using it on your PC.
Download PixelLab Online Text Editor for Mac OS:
For your MacBooks, iMac or any other computer running Latest Mac OS, you need to follow these instructions here.
- Download a working Android Emulator for Mac. In this case | Nox App Player |
- Now make sure to open Nox App Player.
- Register with your Gmail account so that you can access the Google Play Store.
- Once completing all the setup requirements your Nox App Player will be ready.
- Now Open the Google Play Store in the app player.
- Search for the PixelLab Online Text Editor and then simply download and install it.
- Once done you will have your app installed on your Mac.
- That’s it.
Don’t forget to follow our Apps for PC Category. Now you can use PixelLab Online Text Editor on Windows XP/7/8/10 or Mac OS with this simple Trick.
You can also download:
- MobileCMS for PC Windows 10
- Disney Heroes Battle Mode for PC.
- Royal Blood for PC.
- TinyWar.io for PC Windows 10.
- Rival Zombies MMO for PC Windows 10.