The most anticipated update of the PUBG Mobile for the iOS users is finally here. It’s the major PUBG Mobile 0.4.0 ipa update which brings whole new game-play feature called the Arcade mode. The main issue with this update was the release time. Many Android users got this patch on 17th of April while the main Chinese version update was released back on march 27th.
So many players who were playing on both Android and iOS devices and updated the game to the latest version on Android devices. Could not play the game on their iOS device, the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch etc. Because the developers only allow the latest game version to be played online against those with the updated version only.
Here are some of the changes for the PUBG Mobile 0.4.0 for iOS:
– Arcade Mode: a new mode with 28 players and one of the six following variations: Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, All Weapons, Melee, Pistols and Item Heaven.
– Training Grounds: try out all the weapons and practice your shooting skills.
– Added 3D Touch firing options to iOS.
Over 20 items of game optimization, including:
– Added a new setting: Dusk.
– Added Follow function (both before parachuting and after landing).
– Added automatic door opening, can be enabled in Settings.
– Pause between picking up multiple items automatically has been adjusted.
– 4x and 8x scope choppy issue resolved.
– Added a performance chart to the Results screen.
– Adjusted sound effects and some voice chat issues.
– Leaning: movement speed increased, added “Lean & Open Scope” and “Lean & Fire”.
– Enhanced combat experience.
– Added flipping tricks for motorcycles.
– Added Nitrous Oxide engines to cars.
– Previously used vehicles are now marked on the mini-map.