The first thing that holds us back while we are thinking about to Root our Android device is the hectic process and all that flashing process etc. Not everyone is that keen on rooting, but what if I told you that you can root your Android device without your Computer and in just one click.
Today, I’ll tell you how you can Root Android without Computer. Gone are the days when we have to first flash custom recoveries and then Super User in order to gain the root access. Moreover, as the Android is upgrading and new files systems are making their way to Android. It is becoming so hard to root your device and if you still want to do it, you have to go through with all of these long process and more. But not anymore, try our method and you can Root Android without Computer. Let’s get started.
How To Root Android without Computer:
Heed the instructions below carefully in order to successfully root your Android device. We’ll be using KingoRoot App to gain root access. There are two parts of our method, In first method we’ll tell you how you can install KingoRoot APK and in second, We’ll tell you how to root your Android device using KingoRoot.
Download and Install KingoRoot.apk on your device:
- Download the latest KingoRoot APK from below.
- Once the APK file is downloaded, head over to your downloads folder in your device File Manager.
- You must enable Unknown sources before you proceed with the installation process. [ Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources.]
- Tap on the KingoRoot APK file and proceed with on-screen instructions.
- It will take few seconds to get install. Once KingoRoot is installed on your Android device. Follow our second part of the method below.
Launch “Kingo ROOT” app and start rooting:
- Launch the KingoRoot App from the app drawer.
- Tap on “One Click Root” to start rooting.
- Sit back and relax, let KingoRoot do its work. Once the process is finished, you’ll see succeeded or failed.
- Moreover, you can check your device is rooted or not by using the Root Checker app.
Here you go, didn’t I said before now you don’t need any PC or Computer in order to Root your Android device. Try our method and let us know about your experience in the comments section below.