Finally the dark mode has arrived for the best Photo Editing app for smartphones too. With the current update for Snapseed v2.19 Apk, Now you can get the option to switch on the Dark Mode in the settings menu. Beside this the current version of the snapseed come with the adoptive icon support too. Which comply with pixel and other stock Android devices.
The updated version has been released for some parts of the globe and is making to the Google Play Store. But if you are in a hurry and want the updated apk, You can download Snapseed v2.19 APK with drak mode from the given link below.
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models.
Download Snapseed from Playstore:
Download Snapseed v2.19 APK with Dark Mode:
- Download the Snapseed 2.19 APK from the link given below.
- Make sure that you have unknown source installation enabled on your Android device.
- If not, Head to Settings > Privacy > Unknown Source > and enable it.
- Once done, now head over to the download folder on your device.
- Locate the Snapseed Apk file and tap on it.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions in order to go through with the installation process.
- It will take few seconds to Install, Once done, head over to the app drawer and Tap on the SnapseedIcon.
- Enjoy the game.
How to enable Dark Mode in Snapseed:
- Once you updated the app successfully to Snapseed v2.19 apk.
- Open Snapseed.
- Tap on the Three Dots button on Top Right.
- Then tap on Settings.
- Inside Setting you would see the Appearance > Dark Theme Toggle button.
- Toggle it to enable it.
- You will see immediate Dark Mode enabled in your Snapseed app.
Be the first to comment