In this tutorial, We’ll tell you how to Stop Notifications from Interrupting Music Playback on Android and iOS devices. It happens with all of us when we are listing to music and all of sudden a notification pops up. In the result of this event, we get Interrupted and trust me it would madden me really bad. Now there is a lot going around while using a smartphone and there are so many things which will Interrupt you while you listing the music.
We have found few workarounds for music fanatics, using these workarounds will help you stop Notifications from Interrupting Music Playback. We’ll be posting separate methods for Android and iOS, choose which suits you best. Let’s get started now.
- 1 Stop Notifications from Interrupting Music Playback – [Android/iOS]:
Stop Notifications from Interrupting Music Playback – [Android/iOS]:
Following the instructions below to Stop Notifications from Interrupting Music Playback on Android and iOS. You cannot apply iOS methods on Android and Android on iOS.
Stop Notifications from Interrupting Music in iOS:
The simplest method you can apply on iOS devices is to flip the silent switch on the side of your iPhone. This will get things going for you, whenever a new notification comes up you won’t be disturbed by it. However, when you’ll get a call the music will be stopped but you won’t be able to hear the ringtone because your device is in silent mode.
Method2: Do Not Disturb Feature
- Head over to the Settings.
- Tap on Do Not Disturb.
- Toggle on the Manual Switch. This will let you set preferences according to your needs.
Method3: Disable Individual App Notification.
- Open Settings.
- Tap Notification.
- Here you can set preferences of Individual App as per your need.
- Tap on the desired app, Turn off Allow Notifications.
- Tap on Sounds -> Vibration -> None.
Stop Notifications from Interrupting Music in Android:
The best solution to Stop Notifications from Interrupting Music in Android is to set your media music to zero. Drag the notification bar downwards to your screen, tap 2 times on speaker icon.
Method2: Don’t Pause App:
- Download and Install the Don’t Pause App from the link give above.
- Once the Don’t Pause App is installed, launch it and leave the rest to it.
That will be all.
More Interesting Topics:
- Best Xposed Modules Android 2018.
- Android: Automatically Reply to Calls and Messages.
- How to get Google Pixel’s AR Stickers on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- Download SPD Upgrade Tool.