Tinywar.io for PC Windows: Today we are here with yet another io game. The famous endless survival shooters and action games. The developers Locojoy has much more to share with us by making this special strategy game. TinyWar.io PC is a brand new io game with real time strategy game features. Join this io game with friends or go solo in this breathtaking real-time PVP MOBA game. Choose your favorite captains and minions to build the perfect team. Enjoy fast-paced battles in the ultimate io game experience!
The game has been made available for the iOS and Android users. In other words it was made for smartphone users. But luckily we have the special tricks to make this game available for download on computers too. So now you can download and install TinyWar.io for PC Windows 10/8/7/ XP or even on Mac OS. You can play TinyWar.iO Real Time Strategy IO Game on Laptop and desktop computers. All you need is a working Android app emulator or the iOS app emulator. To get this game downloaded and installed on your computer. Here are some of the main features of the game.
– Real-time strategy io game with ultimate MOBA experience
Build your team and play against other people online. Strengthen your heroes, kill and eat every enemy on the map to collect chests. Win more chests to level up your little heroes, defeat others and climb towards the top of the leader board! However, once your captain is killed, your whole army will be eliminated. So watch your back and rule the battlefield!
– Build your legion and be the king
Choose your favorite legion, upgrade your heroes and defeat all your enemies. 15 different troops, plenty of formation options and captain skills are waiting for you to explore. Choose from tanks, mages, assassins, healers, and more, to build up your team and be the MVP! Time to show your skills!
– Fight solo or in multiplayer mode
Go solo or team up with your friends to win. Battle with dozens of friends and more real players from all around the world! Win with teamwork and strategy.
– New Battle Royale Mode is Coming
Try out this newly launched battle royale mode! Play with random heroes and try to survive as long as you can. Battle in this online multiplayer io game: Intense PVP gameplay against players from all around the world! Become the last man standing, the last hero, and the king of the battlefield!
– Simple to control, easy to master
In TinyWar.io, you always have a chance to win even if you are tiny. TinyWar.io provide you with a simple interface and a smooth game experience. Just enter a 4 minute battle and try to become the biggest and strongest hero of them all!
Download and install TinyWar.io for PC Windows 10/8/7:
To download this game on your PC You need to follow these instructions on your Desktop or Laptop computers running Any version of Windows, i.e Windows XP, 7, 8 or 10.
- 1st of all download the best Android Emulator player for PC | BlueStacks |
- Once downloaded simply open BlueStacks and register your Gmail account.
- After the registration completes all you need is open Google Play Store in the app as seen in the images below.
- Search for the TinyWar.io or Download the Apk.
- Once done simply click on install and the App will be downloaded and installed on your Bluestacks app player.
- Now open the app and start using it on your PC.
Download TinyWar.io for Mac OS:
For your MacBooks, iMac or any other computer running Latest Mac OS, you need to follow these instructions here.
- Download a working Android Emulator for Mac. In this case | Nox App Player |
- Now make sure to open Nox App Player.
- Register with your Gmail account so that you can access the Google Play Store.
- Once completing all the setup requirements your Nox App Player will be ready.
- Now Open the Google Play Store in the app player.
- Search for the TinyWar.io Real Time Strategy IO Game and then simply download and install it.
- Once done you will have your app installed on your Mac.
- That’s it.
Don’t forget to follow our Apps for PC Category. Now you can Play TinyWar.io Real Time Strategy IO Game on Windows XP/7/8/10 or Mac OS with this simple Trick.