Here’s How you can Install WhatsApp iPad or WhatsPad++ on iOS 11. We’ll be using WhatsPad++ IPA file to Install WhatsApp on iPad. Moreover, you don’t need to Jailbreak your device.
Since not all the iPads supports GSM networks so you cannot Install directly WhatsApp on iPad. There was a time when in order to enjoy WhatsApp on iPad you need to Jailbreak your device and Install WhatsPad from Cyida. Moreover, only Jailbreakers were able to Install WhatsApp++ on iPad. But not anymore, now we don’t need to Jailbreak our devices in order to enjoy third-party apps on iOS. Thanks to an individual which introduced installable IPA files for iOS.
Now you can enjoy both WhatsPad and WhatsApp ++ on iPad, all you have to do is install the WhatsPad ++ IPA file. Basically, WhatsPad ++ gives you best WhatsApp experience on iPad since it is not available officially. Moreover, it also comes with some wonderful modified functions. Such as custom text theme and custom colors. You can also enable TouchID on WhatsPad ++ in order to protect your personal content. Let’s get started now.
How To Install WhatsApp iPad / WhatsPad++ On iOS 11:
Follow the instructions below in order to Install WhatsApp on iPad. We’ll be using Cydia Impactor to Install WhatsPad++ IPA on iPad.
Method: Install WhatsApp on iPad | WhatsPad ++ on iOS 11:
- First, you need to download both files given above. Keep that in mind WhatsPad++ is the modified version of WhatsApp.
- Once you have downloaded both files. Extract the Cydia Impactor files on your desktop. Now connect your iPad to your Mac or Windows.
- Launch the Cydia Impactor on your Windows or Mac. When Cydia Impactor is launched, you have to select your device on which you want to install WhatsPad ++.
- locate the WhatsPad++ IPA and copy it on your desktop. Now drag the WhatsPad++ IPA file and drop it on the Cydia Impactor.
- When you drop the IPA file on Cydia impactor, you’ll be asked for your Apple Developer ID ( both free and Paid will work ). Enter your Apple ID credentials in the given filed. I would suggest you should go with the paid Apple developer ID because if you will use free Apple ID the certificate will expire in 7 days and then you have to repeat the same process.
- Once you have entered your Apple ID, you’ll see a dialog box saying existing Apple Developer certificate will be revoked and replaced, select OK to continue.
- Cydia Impactor will do the reset. It will digitally sign the IPA to validate it. It will take some time.
- Now when the app is sideloaded, you can the App icon on your home screen. But do not lunch it.
- Head over to the Settings > General > Profile & Device Management -> Look for your profile -> tap on it and Trust the certificate.
- That’s all. Head back to the home screen and Tap on WhatsPad++ Icon to launch it.
That’s how you can Install WhatsApp on iPad or WhatsPad++ On iOS 11. Please if you face any issue while trying our guide, let us know in the comments section below.