Here’s How you can download Android P beta (DP2) on Motorola Moto Z. Android P is the next in line, the latest Android OS. Frist developer preview was introduced a few months ago and now they have released the second Developer Preview of Android P is released. However, this second installment of Android P Developer Preview is only made available for few devices.
Now as per news second Developer Preview of Android P will be made available for other devices after Google I/O 2018. That’s a bit long to wait, Thanks to hardworking Android Communities we can Install the Android P Developer Preview non-exclusive to Google Pixel devices. There is a flashable version of Android P Developer Preview is available in the market for devices like Motorola Moto Z.
In this post, We’ll tell you how to Download Android P beta (DP2) on Motorola Moto Z and also we’ll be posting a quick installation guide. Let’s get started.
Step1: Flash TWRP recovery on the Moto Z:
You can easily Flash TWRP recovery on the Moto Z. You can use the following method to flash TWRP recovery on the Moto Z.
- Download the TWRP recovery on your device using the above link.
- Install TWRP recovery using Fastboot.
Install the Android P Developer Preview 2:
Once you have installed the custom recovery on your device, all that left is to download the Android P Developer Preview 2. Make sure that you place the flashable version of Android P Developer Preview in your Moto Z main directory.
- Turn off your Motorola Moto Z.
- Press and Hold the Volume Down + Power Button and don’t let go any button until you feel the vibration. Once you do let go of power button but keep on holding the volume down button.
- Once your device boots up in TWRP recovery menu let go of the volume down button.
- Tap on the Install button and navigate your way to ppp2-20180513-griffin.zip.
- Now you have to wait for the installation process to get completed. Once you do, Swipe to reboot the Moto Z.
- That will be all.