The biggest announcement of the WWDC 2018 is the release of the latest iOS update. The “iOS 12”, We are lucky that the first iOS 12 Developer Beta 1 is now available for download and you can do it by simply downloading the iOS 12 beta ipsw on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. The good thing here is that iOS 12 can be downloaded and installed on all devices that are currently running the iOS 11. So it means, its available for iPhone 5S till iPhone X. Similarly for the iPad and iPod Touch devices which runs on iOS 11 previously.
What’s New in iOS 12 (Build 16A5288A):
The new iOS 12 is faster and smoother and more responsive. There is more emphasis on sharing AR Experience. There are more new Memojis and more fun filters for iPhone, iPad cameras. Here are more new features added in this update.
- Apple Books is redesigned to make it easier to discover and enjoy books and audiobooks, and the Book Store tab makes it easy to explore new titles and browse the top charts, curated collections and special offers.
- Apple News is redesigned to make it easier to discover new channels and topics or jump straight to favorites, and on iPad, a new sidebar makes navigation even simpler.
- Stocks comes to iPad and illustrates how the market is moving with easy-to-understand quotes and high-quality news.
- CarPlay adds support for third-party navigation apps displayed right on the car’s dash — joining music, messaging, calling and automaker apps.
- Voice Memos is now available on iPad and adds iCloud support to sync recordings and edits across devices. A new design makes it easier to capture, share and edit recordings.
- Siri translation expands to more than 40 language pairs and brings more knowledge of sports, celebrities, food and nutrition. Siri can also surface favorite photos by person, place, event, time and topic.
- Wallet on iPhone and Apple Watch adds support for student ID cards, making it more convenient to access everything on campus.
Source: Apple Official
Download iOS 12 IPSW Developers Beta file Direct Link:
Here you can download the iOS 12 Beta 1 ipsw File using the direct link given below. The latest update can be downloaded on following devices.
iPhone Download Links:
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
iPad Download Links:
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Air 2
- iPad 9.7-inch (2017)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad 9.7-inch (2018)
iPod touch Download Links:
Over The Air Profile:
Method 2: Download iOS 12 Beta Profile:
In this method you can download the iOS 12 Beta profile from the given link below and then install it on your iPhone.
- Download the iOS 12 Beta Profile from the given link below.
- iOS 12 Beta Profile
- Make sure to remove any previous Beta profiles added in the Settings > General > Profile.
- Use Safari Browser to download the Profile.
- Once downloaded Safari will make sure to automatically open the Profile Addition page.
- All you have to do is click on the Install Profile button.
- Your iPhone will now restart.
- Once restarted. Go to Settings > General > Software Update and you will see this image.
- The update I received is 1.43GB in size.
- Make sure that you have at least 50% or more battery.
That’s it. If you face any issues downloading and installing iOS 12 ipsw on your Apple devices, you can comment below. You can also Downlaod:
Be the first to comment