The latest Samsung Note flagship device is now available. We are also here with the latest IMEI Tool for Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Thanks to some developer at XDA for providing this most necessary N9 IMEI Tool for users who want to terminate Null IMEI # on their latest Galaxy devices.
So for users who still think that the IMEI number can’t be changed, they have to change their minds. The IMEI number given on the Samsung devices is only used for identifying the device and has no permanent or semi-permanent relation to the subscriber.
You can check out the whole procedure blow.
Restore Galaxy Null IMEI # and Fix Not Registered on Network
If this method does not work
- Open up the dialer and enter – *#06# to check your IMEI number, if you see “IMEI Null or 000000 ”, you need to reconfigure the settings to fix the no signal or not registered on network problem on your Android phone.
- In the dialer, type- *#197328640# or *#*#197328640#*#*
- You will be prompted into the Command mode, provided On the screen, Select on Common, normally option 6
- Now Select (FTM) Option 1. FTM (Field Test Mode) is for debugging and testing, if the option is on, you will have to turn this OFF.
- As soon as you turn this off, your NULL or altered IMEI number will be restored
- (Important) Without leaving the Command screen, press the Menu key, the button that’s found left of the Home button.
- Select Key input and enter option 2 which will turn your FTM OFF
- Wait for a minute. Remove your battery and SIM card for two minutes, place your battery in your phone back but not the SIM card. Turn on the device then.
- When the phone is booted, enter the command mode again dial – *#197328640#
- Select the Debug Screen, normally option 1
- After that, choice phone control, option eight
- Click on nas control, option 3
- Afterwards, click “RRC (HSDPA), option 5
- To Fix not registered on network or Null IMEI #, click RRC revision, option 2.
- Choose the released of your phone, here we will choose option 5 (HSDPA only)
- The final step to fix Null IMEI # is to turn off your phone and insert your Sim card or else reboot your phone and then insert the SIM card to dial *#06# to see if the IMEI number is restored.
Your Samsung galaxy IMEI number is only used for identifying the device and has no permanent or semi-
permanent relation to the subscriber .
This guide pointed out on how to Repair or change your IMEI # / number.
Check your IMEI on your Android Phone by simply dialing – *#06# .
If for some reason you changed your IMEI number or your IMEI number is null and you’re getting “not registered on network or “no signal” errors , then please follow these steps.
Download IMEI Tool for Samsung Galaxy Note 9:
Don’t forget to download other tools: