Here’s how you can Install LineageOS 15.1 on the supported devices. Moreover, we have also added the list of LineageOS 15.1 Supported Devices. As you all know that LineageOS 15.1 is the top custom ROM and it’s used by thousands of users, also LineageOS got an update. Now, all of us know that Android Oreo is the latest OS released by Google. Also, we have seen another update which was more like a security update and it was named as Android 8.1 Oreo.
LineageOS team decided to make his own build which will be based on the latest Android OS and they did. They have announced that the latest LineageOS will be based on Android 8.1 Oreo not Android 8.0. It’s good, now they name their latest build as LineageOS 15.1. At the moment, LineageOS 15.1 is only available for a few devices, they are working hard to release the latest LineageOS 15.1 for all the devices.
Below is the list of LineageOS 15.1 Supported Devices along with the download links. Moreover, we have posted the method on How to Install LineageOS 15.1 on Android devices. Let’s get started.
List of LineageOS 15.1 supported devices
- Google Nexus 5X | Download
- Google Nexus 6P | Download
- LeEco Le Pro 3 | Download
- OnePlus 2 | Download
- OnePlus 3/3T | Download
- OnePlus 5 | Download
- OnePlus 5T | Download
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 Wi-Fi (2016) | Download
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 Wi-Fi (2016) | Download
- Xiaomi Mi 5 | Download
- Xiaomi Mi 5s | Download
- Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus | Download
How To install LineageOS 15.1 on Android Devices:
Heed the instructions below in order to learn How To install LineageOS 15.1 on Android devices which support the latest LineageOS 15.1.
Things you Required:
- You need to Unlock the Bootloader of your device and Install TWRP Recovery. You can do this easily just visit our Rooting Guides Section.
- Make a complete backup of your device.
- Download the latest GApps for Android 8.1 Oreo-based LineageOS 15.1.
Steps to Install LineageOS 15.1:
- First, make sure you have done everything we told you to.
- Download the LineageOS 15.1 Build for your device from the links given above. Also, download the Gapps package from the given link above.
- Now if you are running LineageOS 14.1 then you have to Wipe Data and Factory Reset your device. However, you are trying LineageOS first time, you need to factory reset your entire device before installation.
- Once you are through with all this, you need boot your device into recovery mode by pressing Power+Volume Down button for 3-5 seconds.
- Your device will boot into Recovery. Now click on Install and select the downloaded ROM as well as Gapps. Swipe to begin the installation process.
- Wait till the installation process is completed, once it does, reboot your device.
- The first reboot after the installation may take time to be very steady. Once your device boots up normally, that means you have successfully installed LineageOS 15.1.