Commander Battle for PC – a mix of RTS and Tower Defense involved in the entourage of the second world. In this gaming universe, the user will have to play funny PvP with real opponents, and kick the soft spots of AI. You can choose whom to represent, both the Axis and Coalition countries are available. Each side is on the ship, it is the base and it must be protected, and two towers that help in protecting the ship. The victorious goal is to destroy the landing base of the enemy.
As the level increases, it becomes possible to pump more powerful units and create a set of cards before the fight. After selecting a card, you need to determine the respawn point on one of the two lines. Whose troops punch the enemy, he won, both flanks do not have to be pressed, because to win it’s enough to destroy the ship.
Commander Battle for PC – for fans of military themes the game itself is, but the developer is worth a lot of work – to bring balance and optimization, otherwise the project will lose so few players.
Download and install Commander Battle for PC Windows 10/8/7:
To download this game on your PC You need to follow these instructions on your Desktop or Laptop computers running Any version of Windows, i.e Windows XP, 7, 8 or 10.
- 1st of all download the best Android Emulator player for PC | BlueStacks |
- Once downloaded simply open BlueStacks and register your Gmail account.
- After the registration completes all you need is open Google Play Store in the app as seen in the images below.
- Search for the Commander Battle.
- Once done simply click on install and the App will be downloaded and installed on your Bluestacks app player.
- Now open the app and start using it on your PC.
Download Commander Battle for Mac OS:
For your MacBooks, iMac or any other computer running Latest Mac OS, you need to follow these instructions here.
- Download a working Android Emulator for Mac. In this case | Nox App Player |
- Now make sure to open Nox App Player.
- Register with your Gmail account so that you can access the Google Play Store.
- Once completing all the setup requirements your Nox App Player will be ready.
- Now Open the Google Play Store in the app player.
- Search for the Commander Battle and then simply download and install it.
- Once done you will have your app installed on your Mac.
- That’s it.
Don’t forget to follow our Apps for PC Category. Now you can use Commander Battle on Windows XP/7/8/10 or Mac OS with this simple Trick.
You might also like:
- Heroes Of Dynasty for PC (Windows/Mac)
- Hustle Castle: Fantasy Kingdom 1.5.1 Mod Apk (Unlimited Diamonds & Gold)