Download Kodi IPA for iOS iPhone, iPad or iPod. Kodi is the Open Source Home Theater Software. Moreover, Kodi is a free media player that is designed to look great on your big screen TV but is just as home on a small screen. There is so much in just a single software. I mean you could so much with just one media player. You’ll get everything is just one plugin, Add-on etc.
Now when it comes to installing the Kodi, it’s easy and a bit bizarre when it comes to iOS devices. You can easily Install Kodi on Android device, same goes for Windows and Mac. But when it comes to iOS, you need to Sideload the Kodi IPA file. We’ve created this post to provide you the latest Kodi IPA file and also will tell you how to Install Kodi on iOS.
Kodi will provide you everything, you can watch latest movies using plenty of Add-ons. You can Watch TV Shows, TV Series, Animes, Cartoons. Moreover, you can watch live streaming of NFL, NBA, WWE, Football, MMA, UFC and more. One more thing I like to add, Kodi also has custom builds which come pre-loaded with all the famous Add-ons and tweaks.
Download Kodi IPA:
Directly Install Kodi on iOS iPhone, iPad or iPod:
Method: Install Kodi IPA (v17.6) IPA :
- First, you need to download both files given above.
- Once you have downloaded both files. Extract the Cydia Impactor files on your desktop. Now connect your iPad to your Mac or Windows.
- Launch the Cydia Impactor on your Windows or Mac. When Cydia Impactor is launched, you have to select your device on which you want to install Kodi.
- locate the Kodi IPA and copy it to your desktop. Now drag the Kodi IPA file and drop it on the Cydia Impactor.
- When you drop the IPA file on Cydia impactor, you’ll be asked for your Apple Developer ID ( both free and Paid will work ). Enter your Apple ID credentials in the given filed. I would suggest you should go with the paid Apple developer ID because if you will use free Apple ID the certificate will expire in 7 days and then you have to repeat the same process.
- Once you have entered your Apple ID, you’ll see a dialog box saying existing Apple Developer certificate will be revoked and replaced, select OK to continue.
- Cydia Impactor will do the reset. It will digitally sign the IPA to validate it. It will take some time.
- Now when the app is sideloaded, you can the App icon on your home screen. But do not lunch it.
- Head over to the Settings > General > Profile & Device Management -> Look for your profile -> tap on it and Trust the certificate.
- That’s all. Head back to the home screen and Tap on Kodi Icon to launch it.
That’s how you can Install Kodi IPA On iOS 11. Please if you face any issue while trying our guide, let us know in the comments section below.