Let’s tell you about how you can Install iCSee for PC Windows and Mac. iCSee is a video surveillance app which allows you to watch the live stream from your CCTV cameras. iCSee is very simple and yet very effective app when it comes to video monitoring.
You can easily configure iCSee on your smartphones, all you have to do is follow the on-screen instruction to set up your cameras with iCSee. As like all the other CCTV surveillance apps, iCSee provides you all the basic features. You can record videos, playback option is available, you can take snaps from the videos and you can upload all the content to the iCSee cloud storage.
iCSee is worth using, we have tested this app on our PC and now we are sharing the method with you all. So you can Install iCSee on your PC.
Super look is a monitoring software, supporting light rain, shaking his head and other front-end monitoring equipment,
By serial number to log cloud,
The on Android mobile devices real-time monitoring screen display and operating device for preview.
Download iCSee for PC Windows 10:
To download this game on your PC You need to follow these instructions on your Desktop or Laptop computers running Any version of Windows, i.e Windows XP, 7, 8 or 10.
- 1st of all download the best Android Emulator player for PC | BlueStacks |
- Once downloaded simply open BlueStacks and register your Gmail account.
- After the registration completes all you need is open Google Play Store in the app as seen in the images below.
- Search for the iCSee APK App.
- Once done simple click on install and the game will be downloaded and installed on your Bluestacks app player.
- Now open the app and start using it on your PC.
Download iCSee for Mac OS:
For your MacBooks, iMac or any other computer running Latest Mac OS, you need to follow these instructions here.
- Download a working Android Emulator for Mac. In this case | Nox App Player |
- Now make sure to open Nox App Player.
- Register with your Gmail account so that you can access the Google Play Store.
- Once completing all the setup requirements your Nox App Player will be ready.
- Now Open the Google Play Store in the app player.
- Search for the iCSee and then simply download and install it.
- Once done you will have your app installed on your Mac.
- That’s it.
Don’t forget to follow our Apps for PC Category. Now you can use iCSee on Windows XP/7/8/10 or Mac OS with this simple Trick.