IGTV For PC Windows 10: A whole new Video uploading platform by Instagram is here. It is said to be the insta developers answer to YouTube with a whole new way of introducing Video uploading feature inside the Instagram app. Now users can share their HD Videos or up to 1 hour long directly in IGTV using their Instagram credentials.
Like all other apps, This IGTV is made for smartphone users only. But we are here with this guide which will let you Download and install IGTV for PC running Windows 10/8/7/XP or even on macOS running Macbook and iMac. You can even upload any type of videos on this platform using your computer. All you have to do is download IGTV with BlueStacks N or BlueStacks 3 app player and it will work absolutely fine.
IGTV by Instagram for PC Review:
Watch long-form, vertical video from your favorite Instagram creators. IGTV is different from your typical video experience. It’s built for how you actually use your phone, so videos are full screen and vertical. And IGTV videos aren’t limited to one minute, which means you can see more of your favorite content.
* Download and sign in with your Instagram account. You can start watching videos right away.
* Watch videos from creators you already follow and others you might like.
* Browse other videos or search for a specific creator’s channel as you watch.
* Like or comment on videos and send them to your friends in Direct.
* Discover creators and follow them right from IGTV to see more of who they are on Instagram.
Download IGTV by Instagram from Play store:
Download IGTV for PC Windows 10:
To download this aoo on your PC You need to follow these instructions on your Desktop or Laptop computers running Any version of Windows, i.e Windows XP, 7, 8 or 10.
- 1st of all download the best Android Emulator player for PC | BlueStacks |
- Once downloaded simply open BlueStacks and register your Gmail account.
- After the registration completes all you need is open Google Play Store in the app as seen in the images below.
- Search for the IGTV app. Or simply download it from this link here.
- Once done simply click on install and the App will be downloaded and installed on your Bluestacks app player.
- Now open the app and start using it on your PC.
Download IGTV by Instagram App for Mac OS:
For your MacBooks, iMac or any other computer running Latest Mac OS, you need to follow these instructions here.
- Download a working Android Emulator for Mac. In this case | Nox App Player |
- Now make sure to open Nox App Player.
- Register with your Gmail account so that you can access the Google Play Store.
- Once completing all the setup requirements your Nox App Player will be ready.
- Now Open the Google Play Store in the app player.
- Search for the IGTV app and then simply download and install it.
- Once done you will have your app installed on your Mac.
- That’s it.
Don’t forget to follow our Apps for PC Category. Now you can use IGTV on Windows XP/7/8/10 or Mac OS with this simple Trick.
How to Upload Videos to IGTV from the Web :
Now using the app while on Bluestack is easy. But Uploading Video from the Desktop or Laptop to IGTV account is still a bit of mess. You need to follow the IGTV Web interface to upload your Videos successfully.
- Open Instagram.com (official Instagram Website).
- Now go to your Profile Page.
- After that look for a section named IGTV on your profile. This new section will only show up when you have uploaded at-least one video from your smartphone to your IGTV profile.
- Click on The Upload button.
- Now Browse the Video file which you want to upload.
- Once done simply uplaod the video file to IGTV for PC.
Be the first to comment