Pokemon Quest for PC: Yet another wonderful role playing game by The Pokemon Company has been released finally. Another absolutely free to play game made its way to the Android and iOS devices lately. Battle by tapping! The simple controls make for lively and fun battles! Danger is lurking, so you’ll need the help of your Pokémon buddies on your expeditions on the island. When wild Pokémon appear, your Pokémon will battle ferociously and knock them out one after another! The cubes in the game are your world. And in the new Pokemon Quest for PC Windows you have better chance of exploring more cubes in that Island.
Although the game is made for the smartphones, just like other Pokemon Games. But we have managed to bring Pokemon Quest for PC running any versions of Windows, i.e Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7 or even the Windows XP. You can also download Pokemon Quest for Mac running on any Laptop or Desktop computer. All you have to do is Download Bluestacks N or BlueStacks 3 app player on your computer and then follow the guides given below.
Pokemon Quest for PC Review:
Pokemon Quest is a “free-to-start” game that allows trainers to “face off against wild Pokémon and embark on many exciting expeditions.”
The Pokemon in Pokemon Quest have a boxy, cube-like appearance. It happens on Tumblecube Island, which you can explore while battling wild Pokemon, gathering treasure and befriending new Pokemon with a team of up to three. You can personalize Pokemon in Pokemon Quest by using “Power Stones” and give Pokemon unique stats. You will be able to customize your Base Camp with decorations that also provide in-game benefits; and cook recipes to attract new Pokemon to add to your party.
Have a pre-register and get the release news when the game is out.
Pokemon Quest Download Playstore:
Download and install Pokemon Quest for PC Windows 10/8/7:
To download this game on your PC You need to follow these instructions on your Desktop or Laptop computers running Any version of Windows, i.e Windows XP, 7, 8 or 10.
- 1st of all download the best Android Emulator player for PC | BlueStacks |
- Once downloaded simply open BlueStacks and register your Gmail account.
- After the registration completes all you need is open Google Play Store in the app as seen in the images below.
- Search for the Pokemon Quest or Download the Pokemon Quest Apk.
- Once done simply click on install and the App will be downloaded and installed on your Bluestacks app player.
- Now open the app and start using it on your PC.
Download Pokemon Quest for Mac OS:
For your MacBooks, iMac or any other computer running Latest Mac OS, you need to follow these instructions here.
- Download a working Android Emulator for Mac. In this case | Nox App Player |
- Now make sure to open Nox App Player.
- Register with your Gmail account so that you can access the Google Play Store.
- Once completing all the setup requirements your Nox App Player will be ready.
- Now Open the Google Play Store in the app player.
- Search for the Pokemon Quest and then simply download and install it.
- Once done you will have your app installed on your Mac.
- That’s it.
Don’t forget to follow our Apps for PC Category. Now you can Play Pokemon Quest on Windows XP/7/8/10 or Mac OS with this simple Trick.
You can also download: