ZSight for PC: Today we are here with yet another guide to let you know how to download and install ZSight for PC Windows and Mac. The developer AutoID brought this wonderful application for all video editing fans out there. This app has been developed for the iOS and Android devices but we managed to grab it and inject it into the Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 Laptop or desktop pc using the simple tricks.
What is ZSight:
Zsight just got smarter! In addition to allowing you to watch live video from all of your IP devices, Zsight now gives you a shortcut to the following features:
-Record video and snapshots to your mobile device.
-Configure WiFi settings on your device.
-Play back video from the SD memory card on your device.
-Listen to live audio and talk to people or pets.
-Automatically configure your device’s remote connection.
New Features of ZSight 2018:
1) resolve the remote video scanning by optimizing the real-time video process
2) polish the way of adding device by scanning QR code
Download Zsight Apk:
How to Install ZSight for Windows 10/8/7/XP and Mac:
How to install Zsight for PC Windows 10/8/7:
To download this app on your PC You need to follow these instructions on your Desktop or Laptop computers running Any version of Windows, i.e Windows XP, 7, 8 or 10.
- 1st of all download the best Android Emulator player for PC | BlueStacks |
- Once downloaded simply open BlueStacks and register your Gmail account.
- After the registration completes all you need is open Google Play Store in the app as seen in the images below.
- Search for the Zsight. Or simply Download the Zsight Apk from here.
- Once done simply click on install and the App will be downloaded and installed on your Bluestacks app player.
- Now open the app and start using it on your PC.
Installing Zsight for Mac OS:
For your MacBooks, iMac or any other computer running Latest Mac OS, you need to follow these instructions here.
- Download a working Android Emulator for Mac. In this case | Nox App Player |
- Now make sure to open Nox App Player.
- Register with your Gmail account so that you can access the Google Play Store.
- Once completing all the setup requirements your Nox App Player will be ready.
- Now Open the Google Play Store in the app player.
- Search for the ZSight and then simply download and install it.
- Once done you will have your app installed on your Mac.
- That’s it.
Don’t forget to follow our Apps for PC Category. Now you can use ZSight on Windows XP/7/8/10 or Mac OS with this simple Trick.
You can also download: