XMEye for PC: This is yet another video monitoring app which can be used for IP Camera (IPC) and Digital Video Recorder (DVR) technology. The app has been designed for Android and iOS smartphones just like the iVMS-4500. Which stream live camera video on any phone as being the best CCTV App. The developer Huangwanshui made sure to design it with basic Android and iOS devices controls and options. In order to give the fastest transfer of its monitoring service between client and device, it has given an extra focus on it.
We have come up with this simple and easy guide to let you download and install XMEye for PC Laptop and Desktop computers running Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows XP. This XMEye app can be installed on Mac computers too on both iMac and Macbooks. All you have to do is download the best Android and iOS apps emulator BlueStacks N on to your computers. Read the main features of XMEye for PC and also follow the step by step Installation guide given below.
What is XMEye CCTV App:
XMEye is video monitoring software for IPC and DVR. With cloud technology, easy log in by the device’s serial number to show the live view monitoring video to Android phone and do operation accordingly. It helps you to record the CCTV videos on your device. With extensive options given in XMEye for Android and iOS, you can rearange, schedule the recording and even can edit the most needed recordings. The XMEye filters are the best in this regard. Below are some of the best features of this app.
Some of the best XMEye Features:
- Support log in with cloud technology.
- Support real time live view.
- Support remote playback.
- Local recording and play.
- Support snapshot and pictures searching.
- Support bidirectional talk.
- Support PTZ control.
- Support scanning serial number by QR code.
- Support cloud user register and modify.
- Support remote device add, edit and delete.
- Support local device add, edit and delete.
- Support adding device by address.
- Support manually searching device in LAN.
- Support version updating automatically.
- Support searching device function by shake.
XMEYE v2.2.6 2018 Update includes:
1. Support local playback for H.265
2. Add encode config in digital channel
3. Add the auto login button ( the general setting interface)
4. Add the Privacy Disclaimer
5. Fix the issue of failed to connect some DSS devices
Download XMEye for PC:
How to install XMEye for PC Windows 10/8/7:
To download this app on your PC You need to follow these instructions on your Desktop or Laptop computers running Any version of Windows, i.e Windows XP, 7, 8 or 10.
- 1st of all download the best Android Emulator player for PC | BlueStacks |
- Once downloaded simply open BlueStacks and register your Gmail account.
- After the registration completes all you need is open Google Play Store in the app as seen in the images below.
- Search for the XMEye.
- Once done simply click on install and the App will be downloaded and installed on your Bluestacks app player.
- Now open the app and start using it on your PC.
Installing XMEye for Mac OS:
For your MacBooks, iMac or any other computer running Latest Mac OS, you need to follow these instructions here.
- Download a working Android Emulator for Mac. In this case | Nox App Player |
- Now make sure to open Nox App Player.
- Register with your Gmail account so that you can access the Google Play Store.
- Once completing all the setup requirements your Nox App Player will be ready.
- Now Open the Google Play Store in the app player.
- Search for the XMEye and then simply download and install it.
- Once done you will have your app installed on your Mac.
- That’s it.
Don’t forget to follow our Apps for PC Category. Now you can use XMEye on Windows XP/7/8/10 or Mac OS with this simple Trick.
You can also download:
- iVMS-4500 for PC
- WiFi Display Miracast for PC.
- TinyWar.io for PC Windows 10.
- PixelLab online Text Editor PC.